Seats are limited. After the application deadline, all applicants will be reviewed for examples of leadership, plus a passion and commitment to patient safety and quality.
- Medical/Nursing/PharmD Students –
- Full scholarships for U.S. students are available and include airfare, lodging, ground transportation, educational materials, scheduled group outings, and most meals.
- International student applicants will be considered for the Maryland session and need to pay and book airfare.
- Nursing Student Scholarship Eligibility: Applicants must be
- actively practicing
- have between 4-10 years nursing experience post-licensure
- enrolled in a graduate nursing program at the time of the program
- Resident Physicians –
- Through the generosity of COPIC, a limited amount of full scholarships are available for resident physicians practicing in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Utah.
- All others must have residency program funding.
- International resident applicants will be considered for the Maryland session and need to pay and book airfare.
Please contact AELPS_Support@medstar.net for more details.